Terms and Conditions
We understand that our clients require samples in order to place an order.
Blue Goose Promotions sample policy is as follows:
- We are not able to stock samples of the full range of clothing and items that we offer.
- However, we are willing to order them in for you under the following conditions:
- Memory sticks may not be returned for credit, thus we would have to charge for it fully.
- The client is willing to pay the handling and administration fee of R250 per sample order.
- The client is willing to pay the courier costs of R250-00 per supplier to cover the costs ofthe courier
- The samples remain the property of BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions.
- The client will be invoiced to the amount of R250.00 for the courier costs of the samples on the return of said samples, unless an order is placed as indicated by the client when ordering the samples, to the minimum of R20 000 for the order, in which case BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions will carry all costs incurred.
- The samples can remain with the client for no longer than 5 working days from the date of receipt, by which time it will have to be returned to BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions.
- If any of the samples are damaged, marked or dirtied in such a way that they cannot be returned to the supplier for resale, those samples will become the property of the client, whom will be invoiced for payment of the damaged samples.
- By requesting samples to be ordered in for the client, the client agrees to the above terms and conditions.
Branding Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTABLE FILE FORMATS: .CDR / .EPS / .AI / .PDF / .FH
- Vector artwork is preferred.
- We accept PC format artwork only.
TIPS TO HELP YOU PREPARE YOUR ARTWORK
- All fonts must be converted to curves to avoid font substitutions.
- Please include font and size if typesetting is requested.
- Artwork for multi-colour imprints should be sent as a colour separated file (exceptions: digital printing).
- Formats we do not accept: Word files, .gif, .jpeg (under 600dpi), PowerPoint.
- Upon written approval of layouts please confirm with us that we have received your signoff.
- BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions cannot take responsibility for non-delivery of orders if layout approval is not received.
- Delivery dates are quoted from the day after artwork approval and/or receipt of payment – whichever is later.
- Amendments made to proofs will result in a delay to the delivery date. Should you require changes, we will issue a new layout for final proofing before production commences.
- Artwork received in the correct format will not be charged for.
- Artwork not received in the correct format will attract a redrawing fee of R750 excluding VAT. This fee will accommodate 2 further changes to the layouts, where after any additional changes will be charged for at R450 excluding VAT per change.
- Branding cancelled after layouts have been generated will be charged for at R750 excluding VAT per layout completed.
BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been
branded regardless of whether it’s BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions fault or not.
- Once an order for memory sticks has been collected from us, we, unfortunately, cannot accept a return on it.
- We do not supply samples of discontinued and clearance items – the client will be invoiced for it.
- We do not accept returns or changes to orders for items that need to be assembled – eg. PEN-730
- The ETA (estimated time of arrival) dates indicated for stock are updated regularly but due to the unforeseen supplier, shipping or customs delays, these dates cannot be guaranteed.
- We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
- We do not accept MasterCard, Visa and Debit cards or Amex and Diners
- We only accept EFT payments.
- We do not accept cheque deposits as bank charges for cheque deposits are exorbitant and we cannot carry those costs anymore. In the case of a cheque deposit, the client will be invoiced for the bank charges incurred due to non-compliance.
- For first time clients, the stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received
- BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
- In the case of printed and made up orders, a 10% overs and unders policy will apply at all times.
Orders collected by courier
- Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received a notification from BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions notifying you that your goods are ready for collection.
- Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and what they are collecting.
- Please inform us when you are sending a courier who you are sending so that we will know who to release the order to.
- Written orders ( by email and WhatsApp messages) constitute a binding contract and are legally enforceable.
- Once an order has been placed, cancellations prior to collection will be subject to a 25% handling and administration fee.
- All orders need to be paid for COD
- No cancellation of orders will be accepted once final approval of artwork has been received.
- Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
- All orders are checked for quantity and quality when received and then repacked in either the original boxes or new boxes or plastic sleeves if the original is not in good condition.
- No further repacking of orders will be done where orders are split into various smaller orders and repacked into lots of smaller boxes and then bigger boxes, unless BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions has been consulted regarding such request prior to quoting on the order and agreed to it.
- Only splitting of orders will be done which is basic and not time-consuming.
- Any need for repacking should be revealed to BG Promo CC t/a Blue Goose Promotions prior to us quoting on the order.
We thank you for reading our Terms and Conditions. Should you have any queries, please feel free to contact us in this regard.